"The heart of my work, the quintessential, remains the questioning of photographic truth. Be careful, be critical, doubt, and filter the information you receive."
Currently featured in the December/January issue of Aesthetica Magazine:
Eleanor Rickard is a photographer and writer based in London. She incorporates elements of fiction into documentary style work, creating mythological narratives that blur the lines between fact and creation.
Since graduating from university, she has become passionate about travel photography; using analogue processes, she seeks beauty and narrative in both the landscapes and the people she encounters. Her love of literature is a recurring theme within the concepts of her work, along with a keen awareness of environmental issues - and a love of animals.
- BA (Hons) Photography, The Arts University Bournemouth,
- Foundation/Prep HE summer shows, The Arts University Bournemouth
- Sun Dog, The Arts University Bournemouth
- Coal Collective, The Factory, Boscombe
- Graduate Summer Shows, The Arts University Bournemouth
- Turf Graduate Show , The Bargehouse, OXO Tower, Southbank
-Photograd First Birthday Exhibition, University of Suffolk
- Aesthetica Magazine - Dec/Jan issue